- Saves you peace of mind and money on litigation and the costs of remedial repair works for damage caused by someone else
- Records existing conditions and defects prior to works commencing
- Mitigates blame for indirect damage to third party properties
- Resolve disputes in an instant
- Prevents any fraudulent claims, liabilities or actions
- Assist a contractor in negotiation for insurance policy terms, cost effective premiums and the defense of insurance claims
The survey covers the external and internal elements of adjacent properties and assets of interest. The condition of road reserves, footpaths, kerbing, and utilities are usually included in the survey record.Â All faults such as cracks, distortion, leakages and other building imperfections are captured and recorded in a report with high resolution photographs and annotations.
What data will you receive?
- High resolution photography
- High resolution DVD video
- GEO-referenced photo locations
- Separable reports for stake-holders,Â owners and interested parties
Why use Land Surveys?
We liaise with building managers and or tenants to arrange site inspections, to inspect internal properties or infrastructure and report in a timely manner to ensure our client is effectively covered off for liability purposes.